Executive/ Individual Coaching
How are you limiting your professional success? Elaine is known as being the leader of leaders.
As an executive in a company or business owner, sometimes it feels lonely at the top.
- How do you hold yourself accountable and stop complacency?
- Who do you talk to or run ideas by?
- How do you know you are making the right decision?
- When does fear of making a poor decision keep you from moving forward?
- How do you become even more successful when you are already at the top, leading the way?
Elaine helps identify where to prioritize and what to focus on that will accelerate success. She brings a proven approach with her 4 M’s formula Method, Management, Momentum & Money, to help identify and develop future leaders, accelerate and empower employees with the leadership skills they need to drive sustainable change and improvement.
Why should you hire an executive coach?
Executives who get the most out of coaching have a passionate desire to learn and grow. People choose coaching for several reasons and it is more action-oriented and focuses chiefly on the present and future. It’s not about poor performance and resolving issues. It’s about investing in your future. We live in a demanding business environment, that is more complex and executives have limited opportunity to devote time and energy to their own development as leaders. They are often under immense pressure and are often too busy or too stressed to take a moment and absorb and learn from their experiences. It is difficult to find the time to implement changes and create best management practices to achieve levels of performance and understanding of what might be possible. Any professional team that is successful has at least one coach.
- An individual get out of their own way
- Create self-awareness and continual improvement
- Get clear about and reach your goals
- Be accountable
- Create opportunities
- Identify blind spots
- Gain strategic focus
- Be or feel more accomplished and content
- See return on investment
- Objectively work through decision making
- Validate skills and abilities
- Strengthen your leadership skills and elevate those around you
Maybe you are ready to do something different but are not sure what that “something” is. Perhaps you are looking for change, a different perspective, or have important goals to reach. Executive or business coaching focuses on helping individuals go from where they are now, to where they want themselves, their employees and their company to be, while creating workplace happiness.
Elaine looks to create engagement, strengthen leadership and communication skills. In today’s working environment sadly only about 1/3 of employees are engaged.
What to look for in a coach: The right match is key to the success of a coaching experience. Without it, the trust required for optimal executive performance will not develop.
- Find a coach who understands and relates to you and your business and that you feel comfortable with.
- Someone that will push you and hold you accountable. Hiring a “yes man” or woman won’t produce the results. Sometimes we need tough love.
- Look for someone who is current, and leads by example, many can have experience but the world moves at a fast and complex pace these days. Make sure they have kept up.
It’s very easy to become comfortable, being in your comfort zone or stuck in a rut, if not addressed it silently creeps until you get a wakeup call from either someone else more experienced, more current, more passionate or more engaged. Your position or company is over taken and your clients leave. Take action before this happens, request a complimentary consultation and see how coaching might benefit you. Learn about Go Far Consulting’s exclusive 4 M’s technique to increase your revenue. Schedule your consultation today by calling 510-326-0763.