When was the last time you truly sat down and worked on business development and strategy?
The trap that most small business owners fall into is the trap of wearing so many hats. Each person has certain skills that they are strong in and others which give them challenges. What should you be doing? What should you NOT be doing?
One of the aspects that differentiates the business consulting expertise of the GO FAR team is the proven approach, of the unique 4 M’s formula Method, Management, Momentum & Money, is what guides and focuses the growth of a business to success.
Are you looking to pursue opening a business? Have you had a business for a number of years and want to take it to the next level? Is it family run and now has the next generation joining the business? What about creating a product? The GO FAR consulting team has proven steps to build the right foundation for a business, or work with existing business owners to develop systems and marketing to take the business to it’s next phase.
As a small business owner, it is common to feel overwhelmed and feel the weight of the world on your shoulders. You maybe excited and motivated but get bogged down in tasks that drain your energy. You may be thinking to yourself the following:
- I’m stuck, how do I get my business moving forward?
- How can I take a vacation? I can’t leave my business.
- I cannot afford to outsource my marketing, accounting, or other services. I do not have the cash flow.
- I’m not very good at doing the operational side of my business.
- I have so much business, I am so busy. How do I make it more profitable and work less hours?
- I have very little business, the world is changing. How do I figure out which clients to work with?
- How do you go about hiring the right people for the job at hand?
Through the unique formula of the 4 M’s, we have the expertise to work with small business owners specifically designed to identify their core strengths, minimize risks and prioritize the tasks in front of them and start working on the areas to make more money. Schedule your consultation today by calling 510-326-0763.